Sunday 3 September 2017

Hello Kitty Chiffon Cake


It's been a long time since I made Hello Kitty! I made it at the start of my baking journey almost 4 years back for my own daughter's birthday =). One of my earliest experiments with Deco Chiffon characters. Since then I made a doll version and also a mini figurine version for friends. This Hello Kitty Chiffon Cake is for a dear friend's birthday. She's visiting from oveaseas and loves Hello Kitty =). I love Hello Kitty too!

I have shared how to make a chiffon cake Hello Kitty face cake and cake pops previously. I combined it with a bowl cake for the body this time to make a simple full body Hello Kitty.

Thank God cake was very well-received, tasty and texture was light and moist.

With lots of love,
Susanne


My 3rd book Deco Chiffon Cake Basics is open for preorders! The structure and focus is different from my 1st two books. It's focus is on Basic Techniques of Deco Chiffon Cakes, with more step-by-step pictures for each technique that will be clearer for beginners. Hope you will find it helpful!




No comments:

Post a Comment